Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 8, 2013

Side by Side Pics in Blogger

When I created this blog I was a complete HTML novice. I choose blogger because everything was already set up for me and it was free. One thing that really bothered me though was not being able to place pictures side by side. After complete headache and through research I finally figured it out and want to share with all of you to hopefully relieve some stress. You are welcome.

1.) Start a brand new post.

2.) Click on the HTML icon beneath the post title.

3.) Paste the link below in the text area.

<table><tbody>
<tr><td>photo 1-1
</td><td>photo 1-2
</td></tr></tbody></table>


4.) Enter down a couple of lines.

5.) Insert your picture. and you will see lots more HTML text appear on your scree. Don't let it scare you. Cut ALL of that text that just appeared and insert it where it says photo 1-1.Repeat for next photo. If you would like more than two pictures next to each other copy </td><td>photo 1-2 and post it again untll you have the number of pictures you would like. 

Happy Blogging!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment